Sunday 9 October 2011

Pretty in our Pinafores!

Sharing the reviews of our recently launched Chance Pinafore Dress..



1) in Burnt Orange - Credits to  Zoe Raymond



"I love bright colored dresses for work instead of the staple black and white! Makes one feel happier instantly too! Burnt orange is a new color in my wardrobe! (:"



 2) in Slate Blue - Credits to Mumbling Mushroom

"I was actually deciding between the burnt orange and blue for this dress, but since I'm not very fair-skinned and was really afraid I might look even more tanned in orange, I decided to go for the slate blue instead.

Well, the material of the dress is surprisingly quite good, thick and non-sheer. It comes with a thin sash of the same colour, but I felt that the dress looks better with a thicker belt that would bring more detail and colour to the dress. Sizing wise, it's a little big for me at the PTP, so I would say that it can fit up to UK10 or small UK12. Oh ya, I do wish the dress was shorter though (it's 35")! But overall, it's a pretty simple and classic dress that's quite easy to throw on for work, and easy to accessorize too, so it's still a keeper for me
"


3) In Coral - Credits to Melissa 



"the drape pleats cascading from mid-front adds a really classic touch and feel to the overall look. It makes it such a perfect work dress! Plus, they include a same-colour sash. If you’re curious about the material, it is made of quality korean spandex– really really comfy and cooling"


Its a really pretty dress we love too! 
Shop it @ www.sashpetals.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment