Tuesday 14 June 2011

Our 6th launch - Summer Story.


While I dont really have a favorite season, i love summers. There is always a positive tone to it; everything becomes brighter, the air is clear



My friend Shernice helped us with the shoot this time round, aint she sweet and so girl-next-door. received some great reviews on her shoot too.

We went for plain studio shots this time round - something that I had, in the beginning of starting SP, been pretty sure I didnt want to have. But many things have changed since. Practicality, for a start, deterred me from organising a 2nd outdoor shoot, and no it wasnt cos I felt hot, cos this ah-sam of a boss feels more like a helper clad in t-shirts and shorts without makeup, it didnt really matter if I sweated. but i really felt for the model having to look pretty in the dressy clothes and still look cool in the shots, and the sweaty photographer, and anyone else around who really came to help but was put through all the heat and standing..
maybe once in a while for a real special series. or just one shot once in a while..

Also making changes to the home studio. Realised that a muslin backdrop = too much to edit. Trying another sweet piece courtesy of my dear friend..

On a seperate note, our mailing list family is growing! Thanks to all who have joined us and it is great to be able to update you with our latest happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment