Tuesday 28 June 2011

Featured: Jada

Our sincere thanks to the lovely Collette for her feature on our pieces:
  • JADA - Strap back Maxi - in Navy
  • PATRIDGE - Chiffon top - in Navy
As featured on Collette's blog

SashPetals has just launched a new collection again a few hours ago, and it's their biggest collection yet! The new collection's full of chiffon in all its airy goodness. I'm sure we all love chiffon, don't we! ;)
I have been looking for a nice, basic maxi dress that doesn't look too plain and I've finally found one from SashPetal's latest collection:











Loving the caged-back detail! This dress is really stretchy too, plus point for me! I think it's really really REALLY important for maxi dresses to be stretchy, especially at the bottom because if it isn't, you might just trip and fall. And trust me, you wouldn't want that to happen to you because it happened to me and it was...embarrassing haha.
Last year, I wore a maxi dress out. The dress was made of stiff cotton, not stretchy AT ALL. As usual, when I alighted from the bus, I took a leap from the steps of the bus to the bus stop platform. But boy did I underestimate. My maxi could not stretch far enough to take my feet to the platform, so I fell flat on the floor in front of this girl who looked horrified - :O Most embarrassing moment of my life. Moral of the story: get stretchy maxis.
I love wearing navy coloured clothes, so the other item i picked was a narrow cut chiffon top with a flare bottom which i adored so much, I wore it thrice a week :/ :/ I've been pretty much looking everywhere for a top which is cut in at the shoulder area because I was tired of wearing the conventional wide shouldered tank top. I guess I've finally found my match at SashPetals! :D





I hope you'll enjoy shopping at SashPetals as much as I did! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment