Monday 4 July 2011

Petals Showered~ Vogue Laced-back Bodycon Dress

Our sincere thanks to the lovely Beau for her review of our Vogue Laced-back Bodycon Dress in CozyCot, Flowerpod and Blogshopcity! Lookin really beautiful in the dress! 


Review

SashPetals Vogue Laced-back Bodycon Dress in Size M

Received this dress last week and finally had time to do a review for it. This dress is gorgeous - material or design likewise. I'm a fan of lace details and mesh sleeves and this dress comprises all that I love.

The low cut back with lace details help to create an exquisite and classy look even without baring a lot of skin. The mesh bell-shaped sleeves help to hide my flabby arms too! Material is thick and good (doesn't show tummy easily as pictures were taken after supper!), not too low cut at the front (I can safely wear my nubra without the fear of exposing them).

Esther, the owner of the shop, was very patient when I asked about the sizing. I usually take a size S for my apparels but she suggested that I take a size M as I'm a 165cm and I'm glad I heed her advice. Size M fits me perfect!

One concern would most likely be the low back as I usually don't wear Nubra (especially when I'm out for the whole day). I counter this by wearing it with nude-colored bra and I think it looks fine too! It's a great buy at only $25!

I'm a uk8, 165cm


No comments:

Post a Comment