Saturday 2 July 2011

Featured : Trapezium Lampshade Skirt in Teal

Our Sincere Thanks to Melissa for her feature of our Trapezium Lampshade Skirt in Teal , on her blog
Review and Lovely Pictures Credits to Melissa

I’m in the midst of revamping my wardrobe. As I’ve started working already, I’m always on the look out for office clothes!
Matched this trapezium lampshade skirt with a plain black tank and a belt :) I love how the skirt is cut!


went down with my fav baby sister and fav boy for a morning/afternoon stroll. :) brought along the helium-lacking balloons that he bought for me on our monthniversary!

oops one of my balloons dropped!






Do join the mailing list to get attractive discounts, on top of free normal mail for mailing listees
Also, just quote “Melissa” to get an $2 discount off each item purchased!

Visit SASHPETALS today! So many other pieces in there that I love, but do check it out yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment